Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Chalk Pastels!

I thought I'd share my previous chalk drawings before sharing any new ones that develop.

artsy 001

A Macaw from the Brookfield Zoo.


artsy 004

A donkey owned by the same man that owns the horse I drew. I love these donkeys; They're basically giant lapdogs that just want to be petted. If you enter their grassy area, they quietly walk up to you and lean against you until you pet them. They also make good lawn mowers, apparently.


artsy 005

My friend Ashley's cat Snickers. I still need to draw Triscuit!

art 002

The late Mandy, owned by the man with the horse and the donkeys. My brother loved this dog; She was very sweet.


art 005


Another favorite of mine. This bunny was living in a giant flower planter at the school where my mom teaches. I've always loved rabbits and I love the way this one came out.



artwork 005

A type of golden finch that was flying around in my grandparents' backyard in Alabama. I love birds and finches are especially fun to watch. They're very chubby this time of year as to what I'm normally used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment