Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, Well, Geez, Lois.

I just finished making a little Superman this week by crocheting and sewing. I got the inspiration from Geek Central Station's craft. She also has a great pattern for the basic body, which I changed here and there to fit my needs (most of the time on purpose, sometimes not!). I personally love starting with the Magic Circle technique, because I love the round little flat spot. That sounds nerdy, but so is Clark Kent, so it all works out neatly.

February 020

I can just see him sheepishly pushing up his glasses and stuttering to Lois. "Well, well, geez, Lois."


February 035


Wow, SUPERMAN? I had no idea.


February 039


I just love his cape.

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! I love the little glasses! And his little cape fluttering in the wind is just too perfect. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete